Instant Pot Adobo Pork Loin
Published: January 21 2020This recipe for Insta Pot Adobo Pork Loin is delicious as it is easy! Tender and succulent, it just falls a part in your mouth.
- 3 lbs. pork loin (not tenderloin)
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons of Rumi Adobo Spice blend
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Turn Instant pot to Saute. While Instant Pot heats up, rub pork loin on all sides with salt and Rumi Adobo spice blend.
- Sear pork for two minutes on each side, including the ends. A total of 12 minutes. Remove from instant pot.
- Deglaze pot by pouring in chicken stock. Be careful while pouring in as liquid may splash up. Scrape up bits to loosen from bottom of pot.
- Add rack. Place pork on rack.
- Cover and lock lid according to instructions. Set pressure to high for 45 minutes.
- Let Instant Pot manually release pressure.
- Remove pork and place on cutting board. Tent with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve with juices.