Saffron Strawberry Bellini
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled or 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp saffron simple syrup
- Set four strawberries aside for garnish
- Make the saffron simple syrup
- Blend the remaining strawberries and Saffron Simple Syrup in a blender.
- Strain the strawberry mixture through a fine mesh sieve
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the mixture into the bottom of 4 champagne flutes
- Top with champagne
- Slice the remaining strawberries down the middle, leaving the stems intact and garnish.
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.