Mexican Adobo Spice Blend - 2.5 oz.
The ultimate spice rub or marinade for meat and seafood, adobo comes from the word adobar, which means “to marinate” in Spanish. Adobo seasoning is essential in Mexican and other Latin cuisine for adding flavor to any savory dish. Our aromatic and zesty Mexican Adobo allows for versatility in the kitchen: use it as a dry rub for Taco Tuesday or add a dash of flavor to roasted vegetables.
Our spices are produced and packaged by hand to ensure maximum quality and freshness. Packaged in glass - BPA free.
Onion, garlic, Rumi Spice black cumin, black pepper, Mexican oregano, and cayenne.
- Marinade or dry rub meats like beef, poultry, pork, and seafood
- Use it as a base for stews, soups, and sauces
- Season vegetables like avocados, potatoes, zucchini, peppers, tomatoes, and cactus
- Season grains and legumes like rice, beans, chickpeas, and lentils
- Season fruits like plantains