Spicy & Crispy Berbere Chickpeas
For 4 servings:
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp Rumi Berbere Spice blend
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- Heat air fryer to 390 degrees.
- While the air fryer preheats, toss chickpeas in a small bowl with olive oil, salt and Rumi Berbere Spice blend.
- Pour chickpeas into the air fryer basket. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, shaking every five minutes.
- When the time reaches 12 minutes, start testing chickpeas to see if they are crispy and cooked through. Continue testing every 1 to 2 minutes after that until they are done.
- Remove from air fryer. Season with additional salt, if needed. Allow to cool and place in an airtight container.