Air Fryer Berbere Roasted Chickpeas
Published: January 24 2020
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoons of Rumi Berbere Spice blend
- Heat air fryer to 390 degrees.
- While air fryer preheats, toss chickpeas in a small bowl with olive oil, salt and Rumi Berbere Spice blend.
- Pour chickpeas into air fryer basket. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, shaking every five minutes.
- When the time reaches 12 minutes, start testing chickpeas to see if the are crispy and cooked through. Continue testing every 1 to 2 minutes after that until they are done.
- Remove from air fryer. Season with additional salt, if needed. Allow to cool and place in an air tight container.