Spicy & Crispy Berbere Chickpeas
- Heat air fryer to 390 degrees.
- While the air fryer preheats, toss chickpeas in a small bowl with olive oil, salt and Rumi Berbere Spice blend.
- Pour chickpeas into the air fryer basket. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, shaking every five minutes.
- When the time reaches 12 minutes, start testing chickpeas to see if they are crispy and cooked through. Continue testing every 1 to 2 minutes after that until they are done.
- Remove from air fryer. Season with additional salt, if needed. Allow to cool and place in an airtight container.
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.