Crunchy Dill Cucumber Salad
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Rumi Spice Dill Seed
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 4-6 stalks celery, diced
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 large (or 2 small) green apple(s), peeled and diced
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced, or 1 small shallot, diced
- ½ cup chopped fresh dill or parsley, or a combination of both
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, dill seed, salt, and sugar.
- Add the chopped celery, cucumber, apple, onion, and fresh herbs to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour over the vinaigrette and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes, allowing the salad to chill and flavors to meld. Season to taste with salt and serve chilled or at room temperature.