Citrus Dill Chicken Kebabs
- Wooden or metal skewers
- 1 ½ - 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp Rumi Lemon Dill Seed Seasoned Salt
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil and Lemon Dill Seasoned Salt. Add the chicken to the bowl and toss to coat. For more flavorful and tender chicken, let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, up to overnight. However, your chicken will still be delicious if cooked right away!
- When ready to cook, remove the chicken from the marinade and thread onto wooden or metal skewers.
- Heat a grill, grill pan, or large skillet over medium-high/high heat. Once hot, place the chicken on the grill (you should hear it sizzle). Grill until deep char marks appear on the bottom side, about 4-5 minutes.
- Flip your kebabs and continue grilling until well charred on the other side and cooked through, about 4-5 minutes more. (If your chicken is getting too dark before it's cooked through, move over indirect heat or lower the heat until cooked through).
Transfer to a serving plate and let rest for at least 5 minutes before serving. Top with fresh parsley and serve alongside pita bread, on top of salads or with you favorite sides.