For the wings:
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp Rumi Spice Afghan Curry blend
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt
For the Spiced Swiss Chard Yogurt Dip:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 bunch swiss chard, stems removed and chopped
- 1 tsp. Rumi Spice Afghan Curry blend
- 1 tsp. olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1⁄2 tsp. Kosher salt
Pita or flatbread to serve (optional)
- For the chicken wings. Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, add all of the chicken wing ingredients and mix thoroughly to coat the chicken wings. When the grill reaches temperature, add the wings until cooked through and charred, turning occasionally, about 8-10 minutes.
- Brush the pita bread or flatbread with olive oil and grill until slightly charred, 1 to 2 minutes.
- For the dip. In a medium skillet, add the chopped swiss chard, olive oil, Rumi Spice Afghan Curry blend and kosher salt. Cook down until there are no more juices coming from the chard. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, add the Greek yogurt and feta crumbles, and then add the cooked swiss chard. Mix well and serve with wings and grilled flatbread.