Looking for a quick snack or wanting to serve a fun appetizer that is always a crowd pleaser? Look no further than our deviled eggs topped with Rumi's Paella, Afghan Curry, or Southwest spice blends! (Please tell us which is your favorite topping because we are really torn between the three and always make them all.)
|Prep Time:||5 minutes
- 8 eggs
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp dill relish
- Black pepper
- White wine vinegar
- Rumi's Paella Blend, Southwest Blend, or Afghan Curry Blend
- Boil eggs for 10-12 minutes – no longer than that so the yolks stay yellow.
- Carefully cut hard boiled eggs lengthwise and put yolks in bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and relish, stirring to combine. Dash white wine vinegar into the mix until desired consistency is reached for filling the eggs - you don't want it too thin
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture and sprinkle the top with your preferred Rumi spice blend.
- We strongly recommend trying each one (on repeat) because the our team is consistently split on which blend makes the best topping – all are addictive.