- ½ Tbsp paella blend (for rim)
- ½ Tbsp salt (for rim)
For Bloody Mary:
- ½ jigger of water
- ¾ cup tomato juice
- ½ tbsp Rumi Paella Blend
- 2 dashes of worcestershire or soy sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
- Garnish: Celery, olives, cheese, meat sticks, shrimp
- Mix Rumi Paella Blend and salt on a small dish.
- Dip edge of glass in water and then dip in salt mixture.
- Fill each glass with ice cubes.
- Mix water, tomato juice, Paella Spice Blend, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and hot sauce in a cocktail mixer. Shake vigorously and strain into glass.
- Garnish and serve.