- 1/2 cup water, for steeping saffron
- 1 tsp of Rumi saffron
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (5 to 6 lemons)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup superfine sugar, to taste
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 4 cups water
- Steep saffron in 1/2 cup of warm water for 10 minutes.
- Mix together steeped saffron water, lemon juice, sugar, ice, and water in a blender and process until completely smooth.
- Add back in saffron threads for enhanced flavor.
- Serve over ice.
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.