|Prep Time:||10 minutes
- 6 medium/large potatoes
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 6 slices of fried bacon, crumbled
- ¾ cup finely diced onion
- ½ cup finely diced celery
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp Rumi Spice Paella Spice Blend
- Boil potatoes in skin for 25 minutes until tender. Remove and let cool.
- Peel skins off potatoes and dice into small cubes. Peel shells from eggs and dice into cubes. Mix diced potatoes and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add mayonnaise, milk, & sugar – mix well.
- Add bacon, onion, celery, salt, & paella spice blend into potato/egg mixture. Then add the mayo, milk, & sugar mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.