For Sweet & Smoky Roasted Pecans
For Salty & Sweet Curry Roasted Walnuts
For Sweet Kabul Roasted Pecans
- 1 lb. whole & shelled pecans
- 1 egg, whipped
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 6-7 Tbsp. Rumi Kabul spice blend
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and spice ingredients, set aside. In a large bowl, whisk egg until frothy; add nuts and mix thoroughly. Add sugar and spice mixture, tossing to coat.
- Spread in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.