|Prep Time:||5 minutes
- 14 oz pizza dough
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Rumi Whole Seed Fennel
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Roll out pizza dough flat and cut into 4 rectangles (about ½ inch thickness).
- Cut each rectangle into 4 strips. Tie each strip into a knot and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl melt butter and stir in garlic, fennel and salt.
- Remove knots from oven and brush each knot with melted butter mixture.
- Place back in the oven and bake another few minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh parsley. Brush with more butter, if desired.