Easy Cumin and Carrot Soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp Rumi Black Cumin
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1 lb carrots, chopped and peeled
- 2 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parsley, for garnish
- In a saucepan, sauté onion and garlic in olive oil over medium to high heat.
- Add carrots, broth, cumin, coriander, salt, & pepper.
- Bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover, & simmer until carrots tender.
- Blend soup until smooth, then return to saucepan. Whisk in lemon juice and Greek yogurt.
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.