This refreshing salad blends crisp cucumbers with the rich nuttiness of Rumi’s Afghan wild black cumin. It only takes three simple steps to enjoy our Cool Cumin Cucumber Salad inside or in the sunny outdoors.
|Prep Time:||5 minutes|
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 large cucumber, halved & slivered into half-moons
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded & minced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ tsp Rumi ground black cumin
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Stir together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover & chill for at least two hours.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.