Enjoy this twist on the classic old fashioned recipe using floral saffron simple syrup.
|Prep Time:||5 minutes|
|Cook Time:||5 minutes|
- 2 oz rye whiskey
- 2 dashes of aromatic bitters
- ¼ oz of Rumi Spice Saffron Simple Syrup
- 1 orange peel for garnish
- 1 Luxardo cherry for garnish
- Add saffron simple syrup, whiskey, and bitters to an old fashioned glass then stir gently for 20 seconds.
- Add 1 to 2 large ice cubes and stir a few more times until the drink is chilled.
- Twist an orange peel over the drink. Garnish drink with peel and cherry.