|Prep Time:||20 minutes
2 1/2 hours
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup salt
- 2 Tbsp ground pepper
- 1 cup Rumi Baharat Spice Blend
- 1 slab of pork ribs (country style)
- Place the ribs in a large pot filled with enough water to cover the ribs.
- Adds 2 Tbsp ground pepper and 1 Tbsp salt to water.
- Bring to boil on high heat and then reduce to simmer on med/low for around 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Rumi Baharat Spice Blend and brown sugar.
- Remove the ribs and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Rub the ribs with the seasoning mix you created.
- You can let the ribs stand for 20 minutes to 24 hours in a refrigerator.
- (Finish on grill) Preheat your grill to medium-high heat then cook ribs 5 minutes on each side or until heated all the way through.
- (Finished in oven) Preheat the oven to 350F. Place ribs in a flat baking pan and bake for 10 minutes on each side or until heated all the way through.