A quick and easy recipe for those looking to spice up dinner any day of the week. The warm flavors of our Rumi Baharat spice will complement the lamb skewers to create an explosion of flavor in your mouth and transport you to the spice markets of the middle east.
|Prep Time:||1 hr and 15 minutes|
For the kebab:
- 1 lb. ground lamb
- 2 Tbsp. Rumi Persian Gulf Baharat
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 egg white, whipped
- 1 oz. fresh shallots
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Metal or bamboo skewers
For the glaze:
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. Rumi Persian Gulf Baharat
- Mix kebab ingredients together in a medium bowl until well combined and refrigerate for 1 hour or more.
- In a separate bowl, mix glaze ingredients together and set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- To make kebabs, take palm size scoop of meat mixture and shape into ovals or meatball-style rounds and thread 3 or 4 to a skewer.
- Cook skewers on grill and cook 5 to 10 min. until cooked through with nice char marks. Turn frequently to make sure each side cooks evenly. Brush each kebab generously with glaze a few minutes before pulling off the grill, then brush again with more glaze if desired. Enjoy!