Overnight Oats with Cinnamon & Saffron
- 1 ½ cup almond milk, oat milk or unsweetened coconut milk (one 13.6 oz can), warmed
Pinch Rumi Saffron threads
- 1 Tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups oats (old fashioned or instant, either work!)
- ½ pear, quartered and sliced
- Chopped roasted, salted pistachios for topping (or any other toppings)
- Let pinch of Rumi saffron steep in warmed almond milk (or other milk type). Stir in cinnamon, then oats.
- Pour into sealable jars or containers of choice and top with the sliced pear.
- Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 6 hours.
- Sprinkle with chopped pistachios (or other toppings) and enjoy.
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.