Raspberry Saffron Overnight Oats
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk, warmed (or one 13.66 oz can)
Pinch Rumi Saffron threads
- 1 Tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tsp. honey (optional)
- Handful of raspberries
- 1 ½ cups oats (old fashioned or instant, either work!)
- Chopped salted pistachios, for topping
- Let a pinch of Rumi saffron steep in warmed coconut milk. Stir in cinnamon, then oats.
- Pour into jars or containers of choice and top with raspberries.
- Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 6 hours.
- Sprinkle with chopped pistachios and enjoy.
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.