|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
|Cook Time:||5-15 minutes|
- For patties:
- 2 lbs ground chuck beef
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp Rumi Spice Baharat Blend
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ Tbsp Fish Sauce (Optional - Add an umami boost)
- Gourmet Burger Buns
- 1 red onion sliced, ¼ inch
- 1 tomato sliced
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients for burger patties.
- Form into 4-6 patties.
- Cook burgers on...
- (Grill) Heat girl to high heat. Brush burgers with a little oil and grill for 2 to 4 minutes on each side. Check the internal temperature for your desired degree of doneness.
- (Oven) Heat oven to 375F. On a parchment lined tray, place patties and bake for 12-15 minutes. Check the internal temperature for your desired degree of doneness.
- Dress up burger with buns, red onion, and tomato slice and serve.