- A small pinch of Rumi saffron threads
- 3 Tbsp of hot water
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
1. Infuse the saffron in the hot water in a small bowl for 5 minutes.
2. Pour the infusion into a bowl containing the yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and some salt.
3. Whisk well to get a smooth, golden sauce.
4. Taste and adjust the salt; if necessary, then chill.
5. Serve with your favorite pita chips, veggies, or protein.
Keeps in the fridge up to 3 days.
(Image via @eventsathavenskitchen on @Instagram.)
Get Rumi Spice updates straight to your inbox
We'll send you recipes, discount codes, news about Team Rumi's efforts in Afghanistan, Rumi Spice product news, and more!
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.