Ethiopian Berbere Spice Blend - 2.5 oz.
The backbone of Ethiopian and Eritrean cooking, berbere is a spice blend that encompasses the beautiful and distinctive flavor of the North African region. Spicy, peppery, and mildly sweet, our Ethiopian Berbere packs some serious flavor. Use this blend to complement the inherent sweetness of any pork dish or craft a traditional Ethiopian creation.
All of our spices and seasonings are salt-free and packaged by hand to ensure maximum quality and freshness. Packaged in glass - BPA free.
Rumi Spice Black Cumin, Smoked Paprika, Cayenne, Urfa Chile, Coriander, Cardamom, Mace, Fenugreek, Cassia, Ginger.
- Mix with oil or water to make a marinade or paste for beef, poultry, pork, and seafood
- Use it as a base for stews, soups, and sauces
- Season vegetables like potatoes, green beans, okra, tomatoes, eggplant, cauliflower
- Season grains and legumes like rice, lentils, couscous, quinoa
- Add to fruits like apples, mangos, peaches