Persian Gulf Baharat Spice Blend - 2.5 oz.
A common spice blend in Middle Eastern cooking, we like to call this all-purpose spice our “Middle Eastern multi-tasker”. The word baharat translates to “spices” in Arabic and is a blend of Middle Eastern staple spices. Our flavorful and exotic Persian Gulf Baharat mirrors these traditional flavors and adds a sweet and savory touch to any dish. The warm spice profile of our Baharat means it can go from chicken kabobs to stone fruit desserts like peach cobbler.
All of our spices and seasonings are salt-free and packaged by hand to ensure maximum quality and freshness. Packaged in glass - BPA free.
Black Pepper, Rumi Spice Black Cumin, Cassia, Nutmeg, Paprika, Coriander, Cardamom, Clove.
- Marinade or dry rub meats like beef, lamb, poultry, pork, and seafood
- Use it as a base for stews, soups, and sauces
- Season vegetables like potatoes, squash, carrots, and cauliflower
- Season grains and legumes like rice, lentils, pilaf, and couscous
- Bake with fruits like peaches, plums, apricots, and cherries