Saffron Vegetable Soup
Published: March 14 2019Difficulty: Medium - Yield: 8 servings - Time: 35 minutes
- 4 tb olive oil
- A healthy bunch of Kale
- 2 Carrots, diced
- 2 Celery Stalks, diced
- 2 Leeks, sliced. White and light green parts only.
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1-15 oz can Chickpeas, drained
- 1 tb Garlic Paste
- 1-14.5 oz can Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4-6 cups Vegetable Broth. You want to use a good brand, like Imagine
- Big pinch Rumi saffron, the bigger the pinch the more beautiful the flavor
- 1/3 c Quinoa
More of a visual learner? Let Chef Sana guide the way!